Hardyville Pioneer Cemetery




Cemetery Pic
Submitted & © by:Jan Dishon


Located on Dorado Drive between Colina Drive and Verano Drive. Bullhead City, AZ

Submitted & © by:Jan Dishon


Cemetery Pic
Submitted & © by:Jan Dishon



Cemetery Pic
Submitted & © by:Jan Dishon


Memorial Plaque

In Memory Of:

Johnny Killian - October 1866
G. E. Mathews - May 1867
Wm. J. Tuttle - May 1867
Charles Atchison - July 1891
A. O. Perkins - December 1897

"Monument presented by Desert Lawn Funeral Home; Desert Foothills Estates, Dimond & Sons - Silver Bell Chapel; Eagle Gence and Sutton Funeral Home.





Cemetery Pic
Submitted & © by:Jan Dishon



Cemetery Pic
Submitted & © by:Jan Dishon


Hardyville Pioneer Cemetery

This cemetery remains as the last vestige of the pioneer settlement of Hardyville. Founded in 1864 by William H. Hardy, the town served as an important ferry crossing, steamboat landing, shipping point for area mines and as the Mohave County Seat from 1867 to 1872. In 1883 the ferry was moved to Needles, CA when the A & P Railraod was completed to the point. Sporadic ranching, mining and milling activities could be found in the area into the early 1900's.

Dt. Mohave Chapter, National Society Daughters of the American Revolution.
November 6, 1999




Cemetery Pic
Submitted & © by:Jan Dishon


Unmarked graves




Cemetery Pic
Submitted & © by:Jan Dishon


unmarked graves










This page was updated: Saturday, 27-Jun-2009 21:46:51 CDT

This site may be freely linked, but not duplicated
in any way without consent.

This site created, maintained & © by Peggy Smith

The copyright (s) on this page must appear on all
copied and/or printed material.

All rights reserved! Commercial use of material within this site is prohibited!



|Mohave County Cemetery Page|  |Home|