The location is on the Healy Brothers Ranch between Dougherty and Davis laying along the west side of a creek bank and is just south of the old Rayford Quarry.
This Cemetery has not yet been explored or even located exactly. The general area is well known. The name(s) is/are taken from newspaper accounts of the period or from family members.
There are about a dozen souls resting here, but to date we only have one name.
|Courtney||Mary Ann||July 15, 1847||d. 1911|
The copyright (s) on this page must appear on all
copied and/or printed material.